Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Talk About it Tuesday....100% Cotton Tampons she says!

First off - I feel like maybe if I structure things I'll stick with it a tad.....so from here on out Tuesday's are "Talk About it Tuesdays" lol!  And what I'm talking about this Tuesday is TAMPONS!!!  Yes folks....the soap lady has lost her mind  gone healthy on you! 100% Cotton, rayon free, good for the...well....you know ;) TAMPONS! See I have been thinking about making a few swaps in other areas of my life and honestly, while I KNOW there are ladies out there that sew/purchase hand sewn "feminine protection" and so on....yeah...no...I'm just not pulling out the sewing machine lol!  But I COULD do this for myself so I did.

Last week I logged on and made a pretty small but big step towards my own health in 2016....ordered 100% cotton tampons online!  And WHAT does this have to do with SOAP you ask??? Well....think about it....

Both things are often found in the bathroom....

Both things are part of life as a lady.....

My soap is handmade, small business, pop up shop....

Lola - the provider I found online is also small, no big time J&J or Proctor Gamble here.....

My soap is free of harsh crazy chemicals....

These tampons are ALSO free of harsh crazy chemicals....

It just seemed like time to make a healthy switch and NOT pull out the sewing machine to whip up pads haha!  Easy peasy, comes right to my door, and offered as a subscription service you can cancel any time so you don't even have to remember to put them on the shopping list!

Random research has found it's way to me over time....I'm sure many people have seen the model who lost her leg due to TSS?  Or you are at least familiar with TSS?  Orrrr....maybe not....in which case a little education can be found here for starters.  Yeah, different stuff has floated my way thanks to facebook and good ol' google and I FINALLY have decided as part of my 2016 to make a leap towards a little bit better lifestyle while staying with something familiar.

At this moment I have yet to actually try them out...but I'll attempt to keep y'all posted on my new found relationship with Lola 100% Cotton Tampons lol....I'm pretty sure we will get along just fine - at least once a month for a few days ;)

I suggest if you are still using store bought brands you check it out....do some research....and follow a path that works for you while removing chemicals and crazy compounds! PLUS I'm not sure how long they will be doing it - but your first TWO boxes are just 9.00 TOTAL!  No, really, that was ALL I paid!  No extra charges, no shipping, just 9.00....it goes up after that but not much and really, what's the cost of health eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment