Monday, May 20, 2013

White Noise...

Well, I sat down tonight to TRY to get some of the videos I made last week and the week before uploaded...yeah...no dice...

See, hubby was home and MOST of them were made while he was sleeping.  You would think this would be great right!  Not so much, see the man snores.  And when I say he snores, I mean like off the rictor scale shakes the house, people in nearby towns think there has been an earthquake SNORES!!! 

So...I played one back....you can hear him...played another back and deleted it since he waltzed through the kitchen half awake and BELCHED then looks over and realizes I am making a video and just hangs his head and walks out....third video I went to check the freakin' dog was barking in (armadillo had her riled up).  Yeah...no....the only ones that are any good are the cutting videos the next day when he was GONE TO WORK!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how other people get such nice quiet houses LOL.  It wasn't happening for me!  Heck, in one you can barely hear me over him!

Suffice it to say, white noise and soap videos do NOT mix!  Tomorrow I am making a road trip, so there will be no uploading of anything until Wednesday or Thursday now...Don't get me wrong, I love him, I really do...but he wonders why I don't sleep at night until I sit down and show him the videos! UGH! I don't know how HE sleeps through his own noise!

So...there shall be minimal video goodness from the most recent batches - but I am okay with it - flustered a bit, but okay with it....someone tell me how to get the house so quiet though....

1 comment: