Saturday, May 18, 2013

Youtube...you are a slow one....


Actually...it's not really youtubes fault...it's the slow internet here in the sticks...

First...the armadillo who comes to visit nightly, a brief video, and notice it is NOT running away, but merely sauntering under the porch to go out the BACK of the house! Bold little critter....


I have videos a plenty to upload, babbling and such to share...and until I get that done, here's some random baby goat cuteness from earlier in the week. The spots on their head are from being disbudded.  Yes, it hurts, but they always seem to get over it VERY quickly! No hard feelings there AND they will be "horn free" adults, which, trust me, is HEAPS better!  That's another blog though....so, until I get more videos uploaded...please enjoy the bouncy little interlude!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, the baby goats are so cute and the way the armadillo was sauntering across your lawn cracked me up...cheeky little thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Those are my little loves...and the armadillo...well....I could do with out him for sure!

    ReplyDelete